Monday, September 14, 2009

Team Hayden!

For those of you who don't know, my sweet nephew Hayden was recently diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.  This has been a difficult time for my sister and her husband, as well as Hayden obviously!  Please keep them in your prayers as they continue to learn about and cope with sweet Hayden's disease.  For all the details, go read Blair's blog.  
My family and I are walking in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation walk in Fort Worth on October 24th.  We would like to ask for donations for our walk for this great foundation.  If you are interested in helping us out or walking with us on Team Hayden, please email me or Blair!  We appreciate any help we get, and would love to have more walkers with us!
  
Hayden and Blair came over to play with us on Wednesday.  I took Blair and the babies on a 4-wheeler ride, and I looked down at Hayden, and he had fallen asleep in my arms!  Sweet baby.

4 comments:

Momma/GiGi said...

I'll walk around the world if it will find the cure for our Haydey bo!

Hayley said...

Me too, Momma.

Brittny said...

Count me in on the walk!

Erin Woolsey said...

you look like a natural on the 4-wheeler! and i can't believe she fell asleep while riding! you must be an excellent driver :D