Monday, September 14, 2009

Blairisms, Part Deux

A recent text from B: "David to Blair: 'If you would just sit down with me and a map for a minute I could blow your mind.'"  (this for my directionally challenged sister)

I was going through my phone, and I save messages that I think are funny, and this is one more that I found...
If bugs are attracted to light, why don't they fly to the sun?

My mom came over last week to watch Harper for me on Wednesday.  When I got home, she was telling me how she got up early so she could beat Harper up.  Her words, not mine!  Love you Momma.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so glad you post these! Makes my miss my Blair, though!

Momma/GiGi said...

Let me be perfectly clear about this...I had no intention of beating up my girl!!! What I meant was I wanted to be up and dressed when the girl awoke. I wouldn't lay a hand on that precious baby girl.

And besides that, this blog is called "Blairisms", not mommaisms. Although, bless her little heart, Blair came by it honestly!!