Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Recent Blairisms

We should probably call this 'Recent Blairisms, Part 1', because I can guarantee you that there is no end to the amazing things that come out of my darling sister's mouth.  And by amazing, I mean freakin' hilarious, people.  If you know my sister, then these comments or questions will come as no surprise.  If you don't know her, then you are seriously missing out, because she is one of the funniest people I know!

1.  Text from Blair while she was in Seattle: "So here's a question for ya... Do you have to drive through Canada to get to Alaska???"

2.  Hanging out at my house one day:  "Isn't it weird that we came from the same womb?"

3.  And today, a text:  "Definitely just learned what the saying '20 years his junior' means."  David told her she should ask him more questions.

These are a couple from a while back that still make me laugh out loud:
4.  "I love horse."  (driving by horses and not thinking that the plural of horse is, in fact, horses)
5.  "I just pulled out like 8 hair... (a couple of seconds later) ...s."

Stay tuned for more funny things by Blair, because I promise you, there will be more.  I love you, I love you, I love you, my darling baby sister.  You never cease to make me smile.

2 comments:

Momma/GiGi said...

Are we in Texas yet?? Oh, never mind, we're not going to Texas! Blairdy, on the way from Red River to Lubbock to take Paul to airport!!

Brittny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.