Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2 Months Old

Harper is 2 months old today! I cannot believe it. We have her 2 month check-up next Monday, and I am anxious to see how big she is getting. Even though I am with her everyday I can see she is growing, and she is growing out of a lot of her newborn outfits. That makes me so sad! I know a growing baby is a good thing:), but I still want her to fit in her tiny clothes! She still isn't sleeping regularly, and she is definitely not eating on a schedule. Only when she wants! As far as bottles go, still only 2 in over 2 weeks. I go back to work on the 21st, and I am hoping she starts liking bottles before then. Here are a few recent pics, and I will post more when I have them.

She found her thumb one day and went back to sleep! I keep trying to get her to do it again, but she hasn't yet.

In her fourth of July outfit Aunt Brittny gave her. So cute!

I finally caught a cute smile!

1 comment:

mimipam said...

awwwwe, what a cute smile!!! If she is anything like Cooper, she will be posing for pics in about one more month!! ha ha As a mimi I have caught up with your parents--I now have 2 grands--Amy and Brady had a lil girl last week...so I get to play with a matched set! Good luck with going back to work Hayley, it will be the worst day and the best day of your life. That is the point when you have to leave your heart with someone else while you work...but on the other hand, you will soon realize that you HAVE to be more than a mommy...and you CAN do it--I know it sounds impossible, so just take a deep breath and be prepared to cry the first week. You are doing a great job lil mommie--I am so proud you find yourself in such an awesome place with your life. It's a great life...love every single moment. love mimipam