Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6 Weeks Old

Harper and Hayden are now both 6 weeks old! Harper will actually be 7 weeks old this week - the time has flown! I am going to have to go back to work in a couple of weeks and I am absolutely dreading it. Blair and I went home last weekend while we still have some time off. She goes back the same time I do and she is feeling the same way. We know we have to go but that doesn't make it any easier!

Harper is smiling so much now! I love it. She is the happiest right when she wakes up. She will smile at us and at other times it is at the couch or a candle or something we can't see. It is so funny! She is so much fun and we just love her so much!

Look at that adorable baby bottom!

I've started laying her down on her tummy after she falls asleep on me - she doesn't wake up as easily.

Blair and I went to get our hair done, so we left Mom with both babies. In the couple of hours we were gone, I think we called home about 3 times to check on them! So far, I think that is the longest we have been away from them, but then again, we are the food supply!

She is so cute when she sleeps with her mouth open :)


I know the picture is blurry, but we were trying to compare the sizes of their feet. Harper's is the longer one! She is going to be tall like her daddy, I just know it.

Harper looks so much like me at this age in this picture.

Blair came over last week, and since Harper hates the car seat, I left her at home with Hayden and Blair to run a few errands. When I got back, this is how I found them. Blair was walking them and they both fell asleep facing each other. How sweet!

Hayden sleeps so funny on his Mommy - he folds himself in half!

Pretty girl

2 comments:

Hulsey Fam said...

Hayley they are both just soooo cute and what a blessing for you and Blair to be sharing this together...

wanted: hot mama said...

aww, love all of the fresh-baby pics!! Amy had her baby girl (Montana) on Monday and I HATE that I can't be with her as much as I'd like. I want to be the best Auntie Tess ever ... savor every second you have with Blair and the babies, y'all are in an amazing, beautiful, blessed situation. Praying for you both as your prepare to head back to the working world.