Thursday, June 12, 2008

5 Weeks Old!

Harper is now 5 weeks old - I can't believe it! She is smiling more and starting to "talk", and it is the sweetest sound. Quite different from the banshee scream that she has when she is mad (usually when she is in her car seat, which is why I hardly go anywhere). She had her one-month check-up yesterday. She weighs 10 pounds, 2 ounces, and is 23 inches long. The doctor thinks she was measured wrong in the hospital since she is so long! She is in the 95th percentile for her length and the 85th for her weight. She is doing great! I am dreading the next appointment though. She will get a bunch of vaccinations and I am going to be just as upset as she will be.

Looking at her Great-Granddaddy - she loves faces

Harper and Hayden


Mimi holding Harper - she had her foot in Mimi's pocket

Looking at her Papa


Hayden, the chunky monkey. He is 1month old!

Harper and Grandma

Blair wanted me to take a picture of her baby legs:) Blair and I had gone up to Mom's office to hang out and show off babies. At one point, I had to change Harper's diaper, so I laid her down on her pad on the floor. I took off her dirty diaper but she wasn't done, and she pooped on the carpet! It was really funny:)

No comments: