Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Justin and I went home this weekend to celebrate Easter with our family. It was nice to spend some time with my parents and his mom. Isn't my husband handsome??!
Justin and I after church on Sunday - had to take pictures so that I could change and get out of those boots - love, love my boots but not meant for standing up in!


This week I am 33 weeks. I read somewhere that the second trimester is the golden or feel-good trimester, but I am thinking that my third trimester is my feel-good trimester. My headaches are few and far between, and aside from the fact that I can cry on command (love those hormones), I feel good. (I am leaving out the every 15 minute potty breaks and the sleepless nights and the discomfort:) ) So my ginormous belly is only going to continue to grow, but I have to rest easy knowing that I am taking care of a healthy baby, and I can work on my body later - 7 weeks to go! Our shower is in 2 weeks, and I am so excited!

No comments: