Thursday, March 13, 2008

9 more weeks!

I had my doctor's appointment on Wednesday and everything is looking good! I was not happy with my weight gain, but Dr. Robbins told me not to stress out about it and to try and lay off the sweets. Hello?! Does she know who I am? Also, Justin weighed his head. That totally made my day. Seriously one of the funniest things I have ever seen. It was my idea and he was more than happy to do so! So, now that I have 9 weeks left, can the countdown begin?! Now that it is getting so close, it seems like it will never get here. Justin started painting the nursery on Sunday. It is going to be so cute! Justin said to me, "Baby, I just want you to know - NEVER in my 29 years did I ever think I was going to paint a room pink!" He loves us. Thank you, Cherie, for raising such a sweet guy! I love him. And, finally, I have 2 more things to add to my list of things I love:
13. Ginny's mom dance.
14. Brittny singing New Kids On the Block (I don't think she will do that for just anyone!).

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Hey babe!!!
I can't believe it! You are going to have a little baby soon. And Blair too. It's so awesome that you two get to be pregnant together.
I love ya! Hugs!
~Ginny
PS. Mom asked me about "Ginny's mom dance." Ha ha! My mom rocks!