Thursday, March 27, 2008

Good News

I am writing this post sitting outside watching my husband pull weeds because he just can't stand to be inside! I would be helping him, but my back is killing me. I had my check-up with Dr. Robbins today - she said I was doing great! No weight gain in the past 2 weeks (miracle from Jesus in heaven above) and this is quite a shock since Justin and I have developed an oh-so-yummy after dinner oreo habit! For the record, Sixlet likes it too - very active after those oreos! I have been just a little worried lately though, that there was a slight possibility that this baby might not be a girl (I really need to quit listening to other people sometimes). So I asked Dr. Robbins, "If I beg really nicely, can I have another sonogram?!" I told her I just needed some reassurance since we have already painted the walls pink! She smiled and said, "Of course!" 10 minutes later, I had my answer - she is in fact, a girl! I saw it with my own eyes. So we don't have to repaint. Yay! The sonogram tech gave me another picture of her little face - can't wait to see it in person. So anyway, that is the excitement in our world. I told Justin earlier today that I was ready to have this baby so I could be through with the discomfort. He said, "Only 9 months of toughness for a liftetime of joy." What a sweetie. A bug just flew into my hair and got stuck. I think I am through with this sitting outside business. Hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet her too. I am so excited for you (a tiny bit jealous...I have been having major baby fever). :)
What is your nursery theme?
Love ya,
Gin

Emily Suzanne said...

I wasn't going to comment, but this is so weird. I knew your husband in high school and found your blog through some of my other high school friends, but what's weird is that when I first started blogging, I had this exact same background AND made my header from the same place... same picture, same font color... everything!! Weird. I must say, I like your taste! :)