Monday, January 25, 2010

red river

At the beginning of January, my parents took all of us to go skiing in Red River, NM.  I haven't been skiing since 2003.  2 weeks before I met my honey to be exact.  :)  Anyways - it's like riding a bicycle.  We all had so much fun... can't wait to go back.  Can't wait to get those babies on skis!  Here are a few of my favorite pics from our week that went by entirely too fast.


The guys picked Blair and I and the babies up in Santa Fe and we drove the rest of the way to Red River.  My views from the backseat...



















Last but not least, all the hairy men - Dave, J, Dad, Unca P.




2 comments:

Amber Ruth said...

i love the window picture!! ugh makes me wanna "travel" somewhere just so i can take cool pictures. or try to take cool pictures! haha

Momma/GiGi said...

I miss the smell of pure mountain air forming ice crystals in my nose, the beauty of silence, the awe of in-your-face nature all around, the closeness of Heaven that I feel there. Awesome, God, awesome!