Sunday, April 12, 2009

What we've been up to...

I am warning you, it has been a long time since my last post, so here are a TON of pictures to enjoy...

We painted (or Justin did, love you baby!) Harper's nursery the loveliest shade of robin's egg blue.  I just love it!  And that was the name of the color, by the way - robin's egg. :)

My little busybody playing in her dirty clothes.  She was not content until everything was on the floor!


Playing underneath the dining table...

I like this picture because Harper won't smile if I am behind the camera, so I will move it to the side so I can make her smile.  This is what happens when you don't look through the viewfinder!
 
My 11 month old beauty.  My heart is so full.

She still only has the two bottom teeth, but her top left one is trying hard to come in!  She is tentatively trying out the whole walking thing, but she is still not sure about it.  She likes to do it holding on to our fingers.  

The other night, she could not keep her eyes open while we were eating dinner.  So sweet.

Gigi and Papa came to Fort Worth to hang out with us for Easter weekend.  The babies love them so much!

Look at this beautiful girl!  We went to the Botanic Gardens to let the babies play, and they loved it!  The weather was just perfect.  They crawled all over the place.


Hayden in his aviators :)


Harper was walking in circles pushing her stroller around.


Gigi and Papa and their grandbabies.  Thank you for coming to see us!  We love you.



Hope everyone had a blessed Easter.  By the way, we missed you Grandmomma!

2 comments:

Momma/GiGi said...

Our hearts are full, too, with awe and the biggest love you can imagine for these beautiful, precious GRANDbabies. Very appropriate time to consider just how great the Father's love for us.
Such a wonderful Easter celebration with our beloved children and grandchildren.

mimipam said...

Oh My Gosh-cutest pic EVER with Gigi and Papa--LOVE it--it is so sweet--only another grandparent would take such note of the love on "grands" faces--thanks so much for sharing. love you all--mimpam