Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Walking!

Harper is now a walkin' girl! She took her first steps when she was 11 months and 4 days old, and she gets better everyday! Unless she is in a hurry, she walks. I am pretty sure that when I saw her walk for the first time I had tears in my eyes. They are so bittersweet, these milestones.

Harper will be one in a little over a week! Where has the time gone? I can't believe I am about to be the mother of a 1-year-old. She and Hayden will celebrate their first birthday together (what else?) at our house on the 16th. We are looking forward to the party!

I am taking Harps to the doctor this morning. She did not have a good weekend - she has been sick since Saturday, so keep her in your thoughts!

Happy, happy birthday, Daddy! We love you so much and we will see you this weekend.

1 comment:

Momma/GiGi said...

There's not much cuter than a baby taking her first unsure little steps! It's right up there with the first time she smiled at you, the first real giggle you heard! So many firsts to come. So many Kodak moments to celebrate. Enjoy the simple joys of parenthood. Way to go, Harpey Doodles!