Saturday, March 21, 2009

My girl is 10 months!

I cannot believe Harper is already 10 months old!  She is getting so big,  she has so much personality and she is so much fun!  I honestly don't know what Justin and I did without her.  We love her so much!  Harper had her 9 month check-up the day after she turned 10 months (we're a little bit behind).  Here are her stats: Length - 29 1/4 inches (~80th percentile), Weight - 18 pounds 9 ounces (~30th percentile).  Her growth is slowing down a bit, but her doc said she is right on track!  Go Harper!  Here are a few recent pics of our little blessing.

Playing in her toy bin - she crawled in herself and was quite content to play...


...and playing in her clean clothes.  Again, crawled in there herself!  Such a monkey.

She is in such a good mood in the mornings.  I wish I could wake up like that :)


If ever the camera is out, then she is crawling towards it.

This is her 'raise the roof' pose.  

Harper and Hayden playing with his carseat.  They were laughing at each other and it was so cute to watch!  Hayden thought she was so funny.  They love each other!

She hates riding in her carseat, but play in it?  Heck yeah!

1 comment:

Momma/GiGi said...

I can only imagine the things those two are gonna get into in the days ahead....partners in crime, and you'll both be blogging your hearts out about what they did this time! I'm laughing to myself just thinking about it.