Tuesday, November 4, 2008

(Insert mean face here)

I am feeling a little resentful toward those people who have time to update their blogs. Harper had her 5 month birthday, she is on all fours and rocking, she is close to crawling, she is so close to sitting up on her own, she went to her first wedding (and looked beautiful!), she has worn an adorable Halloween costume, been to the zoo for the first time, and she will be 6 months old this Saturday, and I haven't documented any of it! One of these days, maybe. We are moving soon, but I don't know when we are closing. Take your time, bank people, please. I have all the time in the world. I love living among boxes. I love having my kitchen packed up so that all we can eat is sandwiches. Or out. So yes, I will post pictures. Sometime. Just something funny - whenever Harper is getting upset and wants to be picked up, she looks right into my eyes and makes such a pitiful face. It works everytime, I tell ya.

It is dark when I leave my house in the morning. It is dark when I get home. (Insert sad face here) Have I mentioned that I am so tired?

And I don't want to get political, but I am very stressed out about this election. God is in control, I have to remember that!

1 comment:

tessa said...

Hugs Hayley B, big, fluffy hugs to you! I'm right there with ya!! Being an adult just sucks monkeys some days. I'd kill for some energy. And house progress. And free time. And down time. And mama time. And me time. Sigh. But, as the saying goes, "This too shall pass." The question is: When? LOL! ;) Love ya!