Friday, October 3, 2008

5 pounds, really?!

Thought I was doing pretty good, you know? I mean, weight-wise, I am pretty hard on myself, but being that I had a baby almost 5 months ago, I feel like I look alright! Well, this morning at work, I made a comment to a couple of people that I work with that I could stand to lose a few inches. (They were talking about how yoga helped them) One guy said, "you don't have any to lose! In fact, you could probably gain 10 or 15 pounds." Then the guy whose desk is next to mine looked me up and down, and then said, "Honestly, I'd say you could lose about 5 pounds." No joke. He wasn't being mean, and I think it was kind of funny. But it's one thing to think these things about yourself. And another to have someone tell you to your face! For the record, I've lost all of my pregnancy weight!

1 comment:

Hulsey Fam said...

first of all you have and always will be super skinny and beautiful so STOP ALREADY:) and your little girl is just beyond beautiful:) so call me when you get a chance I need to ask you a question... 214-493-1175.. also when you call I want to know where your mom and dad got that necklace, I love it:)be blessed girl!