Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sick baby and other stuff.

Passed out in her car seat (rare) but she was exhausted from not sleeping for days!

Precious baby!

I want to train for a marathon. How do I go about doing that? And yes, I am serious.

Harper was sick last week. I didn't think I was going to have to deal with a sick baby at 3 months. She had a cold and it was awful for all of us. She couldn't breathe out of her nose and the only thing we could do for her was put saline in her nose and suck everything out with a bulb syringe. She couldn't sleep due to not being able to breathe poor baby (and poor Mommy). My mom stayed up with us until 1 Friday morning. But, praise the Lord, she is better! I took her to the doctor on Friday and she was 24 1/2 inches long and 12 pounds 14 ounces. My girl's getting big!

Everything is going great with us! My family is going to the beach in 2 weeks and I can't wait. Both Harper and Hayden are getting to go to the beach for the first time, and they will both turn 4 months old while we are there! They also get to meet their cousin Avery for the first time.

No comments: