Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Answered Prayer

Last Wednesday was Harper's last day at daycare, praise Jesus! I found something better for her - or something better found us! Her name is Doris and she found my blog on the Perkins Family blog (a friend of Brittny and Justin) and offered her care. Harper went to her yesterday for the first day and I just love her. I feel so much more at peace about leaving Harper during the day now. Thank you Doris and thank you Megan! I am so much happier!

Our baby girl is now 3 months old, can you believe it? She just continues to grow and change everyday. She is such a chatterbox and it is so cute. And she loves sucking on her fists! Justin and I continue to be blessed by our little Harper.



Playing on her Baby Einstein mat. She loves that thing (thank you Gigi and Papa)!


2 comments:

mimipam said...

God does answer prayers in His own time. I am sooo glad you have found a better solution. Harper looks so healthy and happy and loved. Way to go Six team!! teehe
love mimipam

The Perkins Family said...

I am so happy that it all worked out! I'm jealous. :) Ella is doing good at daycare, but this is my first week to be back at work full time, and its SO hard. I feel like I hardly get to see her during the week. :(