Saturday, July 26, 2008

Exhausted.

Physically and emotionally. Thank you so much for all your support and prayers for me this week. I definitely needed it, and still do. It was so hard! Monday wasn't too bad because I only had to work until noon. Tuesday, however, was awful. As soon as I was done nursing her and set her down in her bouncer, I started crying and I think I cried until I left work. And then to top that off, the girl who was supposed to be watching Harper for me called me Tuesday evening and backed out. So now I have to find a daycare in a hurry. Anyone have any suggestions for daycare in Fort Worth?? I've looked at La Petite Academy and I guess that is where she is going to go unless I find something I like better. So anyway - Mom keeps telling me that this is harder on me and that I am the only one suffering this much. That makes me feel a little better but I still wish I was the one with her during the day because I feel like I am going to miss so much! I am going to continue to pray that God opens a door for us and I can stay home one of these days. I do like my job and the people I work with, I just love my baby more! I REALLY don't want to take her to daycare.

1 comment:

The Perkins Family said...

Hi hayley - wanted to let you know that my Aunt just moved to Ft. Woth from San Antonio. In San Antonio she had a home daycare for several years and she plans to do the same thing in Ft. Worth. She reads my blog all the time and happen to see the link to yours and read that you were looking for a daycare. If you're interested in speaking with her, I'd be more than happy to pass on her information. Here is my email so we can talk directly...meganperkins@satx.rr.com