Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Babies!


Our beautiful Harper

I can't believe that we have our babies now!  We were pregnant for 9 months, and then all of the sudden we aren't anymore.  It's still surreal.  Blair misses being pregnant, and I do a little, but now we have these beautiful babies!  I thank God everyday for Harper.

This is her favorite place to sleep - on our chests.  We are definitely already trained :)

So sweet!  I just loved this picture of Blair.

Uncle Justin holding his nephew Hayden for the first time

My aunt and uncle brought my grandparents over this past weekend to meet their first great-grandchildren for the first time.    

Best buddies, and they don't even know it yet!

4 generations.

Harper is now 12 days old!  Other than the fact that nothing gets done at our house because we have a baby who loves to be held (or maybe I just don't want to put her down!), we are great. Harper sleeps for a few hours at a time at night, so I am not too sleep-deprived!  She is just such a blessing.  I got to assist God in a miracle!  She makes a lot of cute noises in her sleep, and even smiles and laughs, and Cherie told me that it is because angels are talking to her, and I believe it!  Aren't babies the closest things to heaven?  

4 comments:

Hulsey Fam said...

OMG where do I start, you and your hubby are gorgeous and look so very happy and your budle of pink is just yummy... God has been very good to you girl.... I can't believe I am writing you... keep in touch for heavens sake:)

mimipam said...

hey girl--ran into your dad in the grocery store parking lot last week...said they were heading your way for the weekend. I wish we had been able to talk longer--he is one proud Papa (?)and I have to admit you and Blair made some pretty beautiful babies. Hope all is well. Isn't your heart so full it seems impossible you could be so happy? Don't you love the grace of God?? love mimipam

Hulsey Fam said...

I would like to see some more pics of that beautiful baby girl... blog me some girlie:) I mean I know your not busy or anything:)

The Durham's said...

Hey Hayley:)

I don't know if you remember me, but this is Stacy (Hill) Durham. I found your blog through Heather Hulsey's:) I just wanted to say hi and tell you and Blair congratulations! You look absolutely beautiful and your sweet baby girl is gorgeous! Just wanted to say hi and tell you how precious your family is:)