Tuesday, May 6, 2008

39 Weeks and Oh-So-Cute Pictures

Blair and I are both 39 weeks this week, and we both see Dr. Robbins tomorrow morning. Today was my last day at work praise the Lord! I am so tired and was so ready to be done. I didn't want to work at all this week, but this way I will have more time to spend at home with the baby. On Sunday afternoon, we had Brittny take some pictures of us to remember our bellies - look at the size of them!! (the bellies, not the beautiful glowing girls ;) ) Blair's moves up and down when she laughs - it's really funny. Maybe mine does too, but Blair's is funnier. :) So, we could be having babies at any time now... just how do you wrap your head around that?? I am about to be responsible for another person's life - my child. When did I turn into an adult? I said a while back that the closer that I got to my due date, the longer it seemed to take. However, now that baby day is right around the corner, I can't help but wonder where the 9 months have gone.

Who ever thought that my sister and I would be having babies at the exact same time?!


David and Blair

What a cute couple!

2 comments:

papa said...

2 very very very very cute couples-

I should know, I be PaPa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momma/GiGi said...

two cute tummies along with the two cute girls!!!!!!!