Saturday, November 7, 2009

pumpkin patch

Two weeks ago, we went and met David, Blair, Hayden, and my parents at a pumpkin patch in Colleyville.  For us country folk livin' in Weatherford, that was quite a drive.


One attempt of taking a picture of Harper.  This girl sit still?  Are you crazy?  Have you met her daddy?


My sissy.  LOVE her.


Papa showing Harps some punkins.  Love this picture of them.


The babies kissing each other.  They love each other, it is so precious.  But along with the kissing, they also bite (Harper), push (Hayden), and throw objects at the other with excessive force I might add (again, Hayden).  When Harper has had enough, she usually unleashes an assault on Hayden (my terms).  Blair likes to call this "Harper opening her bag of assaults."  Might have peed a little when I heard her say that.


These two love their GiGi




Daddy and his girl, so sweet.





One of the first pictures of the three of us together in maybe a year.  Seriously.  Someone take some pictures of this family! :)

A side note - I went to an allergist for the first time in my life a few weeks ago.  As it turns out, I am allergic to 90% of Earth, just as I suspected.  The doctor took one look at my back and said, "Whoa."  Then he proceeded to tell me that I am a poster child for allergy shots.  And then he put me on the strongest allergy medication on the market, and I am now getting shots.  My point is, is that I was at the aforementioned pumpkin patch.  Outside.  Hay.  Usually a party for my little immunoglobulins (IgE's to be exact - I paid attention in Advanced Anatomy, people).  However, due to my new wonder drugs, I did not sneeze once.  Hallelujah.

Oh and and - the week before the allergy testing (not pleasant), I got sulfuric acid on my face at work (also not pleasant).  15 minutes in that stupid eyewash is also on my list of unpleasant experiences.  As is my boss having to drive me to the doctor afterwards.  *sigh*  

No comments: