Sunday, February 15, 2009

What's new.

We actually went out. Alone. For the first time, I am pretty sure. We went to a wedding reception in Dallas, and my parents came over to watch Harper.

GiGi feeding Harper. That girl loves to eat.


After church one Sunday. How cute is she in her sweater dress and uggs??


She loves to look out the windows. (Ignore the nose prints courtesy of Scout.)

Today, in my lap. She has been sick, and we have had a rough couple of days. She had fallen asleep while I was nursing her, then she moved herself to her tummy and went back to sleep. So tired!

9 months old.

2 comments:

Momma/GiGi said...

Such a sweet pic of little Harper asleep in Mommy's lap. When Mommy can make everything better just by being there, life is good. Kodak moment times 10!!

MrsStamm said...

Hey there. I was just wondering if Harper had received the monkey I made for her. Does she like it? I can't believe how big she has gotten!