Sunday, January 18, 2009

Move over, Martha Stewart

I am cooking today - really cooking, for the first time in I don't know how long. Since before Harper was born for sure.  Really cooking - no bags or boxes involved!  Shocking, indeed.  Poor Justin.  And in the middle of my dinner preparations and laundry and (sit down for this) - mopping (yes, I said mopping), I started thinking to myself about how little I actually did when Harper was first born.  Again, poor Justin.  I told Justin that I would start cooking on the weekends, because, well, let's be honest - we all know that it won't get done during the week.  Need I remind anyone of my schedule?!  So this weekend, I am back on the road to being a good wife... thank you Justin for putting up with me!

1 comment:

Momma/GiGi said...

We all have a different learning curve...give yourself a break. You've been quite busy with your little sweet pea the past few months. Enjoy every minute of mommying! She'll grow up so fast.