Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 6 Month Birthday, Harper!

I can't believe we have had Harper for half a year now! The time has flown. She is changing so much and so fast - she is so much fun! I am pretty sure that she will be crawling within a week. I think that we are going to have to baby-proof the new house asap. :) She discovered something new to do with her voice - she likes to scream! I also am pretty sure that we are going to start trying baby food in the next week or so - Dr. Mercer told me I could practice with cereal before this next checkup (next Monday), but that hasn't happened yet... I think I've been postponing it.


Less than 1 day old. She has changed so much in 6 short months...

2 comments:

sara said...

I love her! She is beautiful, just like her Mama! Pst...we are expecting in June 09. Don't tell, Nenda doesn't know yet!!! Call me, much love, Sara

Momma/GiGi said...

How she has blossomed in 6 months! Just brings back all the fun of watching you do all the firsts. We couldnt wait for them to happen. Didn't think about the fact that the more you learned, the more complicated life became. Once you got started, it didn't stop....just look out:)Sweet pea is on a roll!