Monday, March 3, 2008

Almost 30 Weeks!

Can you believe that we only have 10 weeks left? It's still very surreal. My belly is growing and I feel the baby move all the time, but I don't think it will hit me until we actually get to hold this beautiful baby in our arms! I saw Dr. Robbins last Thursday and she was really happy with my weight gain - 3 pounds in the last 4 weeks! I was excited, let me tell you.
At Blair's house in Fort Worth
Sixlet and Smithlet trying to hide behind a tree.

Blair is convinced that her belly is bigger, but I don't think so. I just think we are carrying differently. I love being pregnant at the same time as my sister - it is so cool going through this together.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I think your tummys sticking out from the tree is the cutest picture!! I love it! Ha ha! :)